Luis Duque from Engineering our Future provides meaningful and educational conversations with some of the best and brightest engineers and professionals around the world so you can stay ahead of the curve in your career. Learn what the best engineers are working on, creating, and teaching so you can develop the skills needed to maintain your role as a key member of society.
Since 2018, Luis has been volunteering, working, and creating content that has inspired and empowered thousands of people. His career experience is broad for his relatively few years out of school. He shares all of his knowledge and experiences on the show – from his unconventional path to find a job as a structural engineer to becoming one of ten New Faces in Civil Engineering in 2020. He has worked on multiple international projects in different facets with Engineers Without Borders to help communities in need since 2014. Additionally, he is a member of numerous national committees on leadership, business practices, and international work with the Structural Engineering Institute of ASCE as well as really active in the ASCE community serving as a mentor to other young engineers.
This show covers a wide variety of topics that you won’t want to miss so if you are ready to help me continue Engineering our Future, hit subscribe and get ready to change your life.
Subscribe on any platform
Don’t see your platform? Let me know here and I will add it
- Three Simple Principles to Develop and Maintain HabitsEpisode 23
- How to Run a Successful Business as a Mother with Stephanie LonardEpisode 22
- How Leadership Skills Will Boost Your Career With Pat SweetEpisode 21
- How Weekly Reviews can Make you a Better Engineer and What is Coming in 2021Episode 20
- Mental Wellness in Engineering with Hannah SchaapkensEpisode 19
- Empowering Engineers to Rise to the Top 1% of Their Careers with Rose DelaneyEpisode 18
- Latinas are Changing STEM with Diana IrachetaEpisode 17
- Building the Next Generation of Engineers with ASCE National Ambassador Sophie LipomanisEpisode 16
- Empowering Women in STEM with SWE Senator Danielle SchroederEpisode 15
- Career Coaching in Civil Engineering with Fernando CeballosEpisode 14
- What Makes a Successful Engineer – Interview Advice, Skills, and Career AdviceEpisode 13
- The Basics of Structural Engineering with Noah and MostafaEpisode 12
- Four Reasons you SHOULD NOT Go To Graduate SchoolEpisode 11
- The Masters vs Experience Discussion with Iasmin RosaEpisode 10
- Four Reasons you SHOULD Go to Graduate SchoolEpisode 9
- The Simple Goal Setting Method we Need to ApplyEpisode 8
- How To Balance Work and VolunteeringEpisode 7
- Write the Resume that Will Stand OutEpisode 6