Big thank you to the podcast partners for making this episode possible
Get 15% discounts on all of their products
Check out my NEW PE Exam Guide. It will help you prepare for the exam without sacrificing your life. From science-based study techniques to a study plan, you will have everything you need to pass the PE Exam.
Learn more about the Ultimate PE Exam Study Guide: Learn Better and Faster
Not only can a side hustle help you financially, but it can also teach you skills you’d never have the opportunity to develop at your day job. You can start something related to topics that complement you work, or go into areas of interest that have nothing to do with it.
But contrary to what social media makes you think, it’s not all sunshine and rainbows. Definitely not. A side hustle will require you to know how to manage your time so you do not hurt your performance at work and still handle other life responsibilities.
So today, Luis and Nicolai build on their experiences running their own side hustles while keeping their full-time jobs to teach you how you can do the same — and why you should.
What You’ll Learn:
- The reality of starting a side hustle that is not talked about as much as it should
- What you should know about the underlying goal of a side gig before starting yours
- The stories behind Nicolai’s and Luis’s own side hustles — and what to learn from each
- The two main challenges of running your own thing on the side of your day job
- How to correctly balance your full-time job with your side gig without getting fired
- Is a side hustle bad for an employee’s performance at work? From a manager himself
- Why companies should be supportive of their employees starting their own ventures
- Two pieces of advice to start that side gig you’ve been thinking about for years
- One simple way to ensure you make progress with your small business